Phone: (717) 991-6868
**BIBLE SCHOOL 9:30 A.M.**
Preschool Class (age 3-5)
Junior Church for 1st grade through 8th grade
**MORNING SERVICE 10:45 A.M.**
**EVENING SERVICE 6:00 P.M.**
WEDNESDAY: PRAYER & BIBLE STUDY 7:00 P.M.
- Nursing Home Ministry
- Soul Winning and Visitation
- Adult & Family Fellowships
- Annual Picnic
- Thanksgiving Day Service
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
- New Year’s Eve Watch Night Service
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast
- Monthly Ladies Meeting (Bible Study)
- The Bible, preserved in the King James 1611 Version, is the infallible, inerrant, inspired Word of God.
- God is one Lord and has manifest Himself in three persons.
- God created heaven and earth In six literal, twenty-four hour days.
- Man sinned against his creator in the person of Adam. This brought separation and condemnation.
- All sin is against a thrice holy God.
- Sin results in physical death and Hell and a second death (the Lake of Fire).
- Sin’s penalty is separation from God in this life and the next.
- Sinful man cannot enter the home of a sinless, perfect God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is perfect God and perfect man.
- The Lord Jesus Christ, the second person of The Triune God, became man, lived a sinless life, shed his precious blood, suffered a terrible death, and bodily rose 3 days later for all the sins of men.
- The Lord Jesus Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection signed, sealed, and delivered salvation to all who will receive Him.
- The Lord Jesus Christ returned to Heaven after eating, drinking, and talking with men for forty days after His resurrection.
- The Lord Jesus Christ will return in the air for His church – soon.
- Those who die in Christ are immediately ushered into Heaven.
- Those who die without Christ are immediately condemned to a burning Hell.